Financing Options and Providers
Total results: 175
The Annisaa Biashara financing is designed for the lady looking to finance her business.
Duly registered business
Mantaining active account at Gulf African Bank
+ 6 months in operations
Bank/Mpesa statement for the last 12 Months
Aquisition of machinery, pick ups and personal vehicles, used trucks and trailers, New trucks and trailers
Operational for > 6 months
Limited Companies - Memorandum & Articles of Association, Certificate of Incorporation, Latest annual returns and filing receipts.
Sole Proprietorship - Certificate of registration
To provide the best solutions to businesses to purchase movable assets such as commercial motor vehicles, personal vehicles and motor bikes for bodaboda.
· Character assessment (Not listed on CRB)
· Adequate cashflows
· Business Registration Certificate
· KRA PIN of the company
· KRA PIN of the individual
· Copy of your Identity card
- Mobile phone–based financial services or business models built on mobile payment platforms;
- Specialized credit assessment or delivery models (e.g., underwriting/credit scoring approaches, housing, education, small and medium enterprise finance, energy);
- Online or social media platforms for enabling financial access (e.g., peer-to-peer, social media);
- Pay-as-you-go, collaborative consumption, and other “embedded” financial service models (e.g., micro-leasing, rent-to-own, modular housing); and
- New products (e.g., savings, remittances/payments, microinsurance, and credit) for people living in poverty.
This is an instrument issued by Kingdom Bank on behalf of our customer to secure upfront payments to them by third parties for jobs awarded to, but not yet executed by, the contractor or customer.
- Contract document.
- Must be a Kingdom Bank account holder .
- The counter-party must be a bank-approved entity and recognized by the bank.
- proven business model (and full business plan and financial operating history for larger investments)
- strong management team
- potential for long-term growth
- potential positive impact on people, economies and the environment
- And in line with our Investment Policy and Procedures.
- Unsecured up to KES 50,000
- Easy collateral up to KES 300,000
- Standard collateral > KES 300,000
- Certificate of registration
- National identification card (for Kenyan citizens) / Passport (Non Kenyans) 1 passport size photo
- KRA PIN
- Residential address confirmation ( name estate, road and house number) for all directors and signatories (use the attached format)
- Company physical address confirmation
- Personal return
- Revenue stamp – KES100
- Economic Drivers/Viability: Business model fit and growth prospect (i.e. profit, turnover, cash flow, efficiency and market potential) and the business capacity (i.e. governance, financial and risk management)
- Social impact: Inclusion of smallholder farmers, pastoralists, job creation, influence on food security and improved nutrition, gender and youth inclusion, and inclusion of arid areas.
- Environmental impact: Inclusion of climate smart approaches at farm and enterprise level
- Additionality and level of leverage.
- A minimum 50% match fund required –own sources or external equity investment
- Detailed Analysis of the agricultural project including expected revenues and all the cost items e.g. seeds, animal purchases, herbicides, pesticides, harvesting and labour.
- A comparative analysis of the neighbourhood to establish the kind of farming carried out, expected harvest and suitability of the farming activity the customer is carrying out
- 12 months bank statement
- Documentary evidence of farm ownership or a valid lease agreement covering at least one future production cycles
- Documentary evidence of the last three year experience in the line of business
- Good credit history
- For limited companies Specific debenture over the asset being purchased
- KYC documents i.e. directors ID and PIN, Company PIN, MEMART and Certificate of registration
- Business records
- Copy of security
- Land ownership/lease agreements documents
- Dully completed loan application as per account mandate and appraisal form, resolution to borrow.
- Current Valuation Report from bank’s authorized valuers is required for used motor vehicles
- Complete security perfection after the approval.
- Detailed call report including photos and sketch maps
- Open to individual borrowers and groups
- Viability of the business
- Tangible security for the loan
- 20 % equity contribution towards the project.
- Tangible security for the loan
- Appropriate and approved crop varieties
- Availability of processing facilities within reasonable distances.
- Relevant experience in floriculture & horticulture
- Compliance with regulatory requirements
- Adequate water supply
The Financing Gateway provides you with a free listing of the many financing instruments available for MSMEs. It enables you to filter the instruments that match your needs and click through to the –financing provider’s Internet pages or Contact agent details to find out more and apply.