Financing Options and Providers
Total results: 186
The Annisaa Biashara financing is designed for the lady looking to finance her business.
Duly registered business
Mantaining active account at Gulf African Bank
+ 6 months in operations
Bank/Mpesa statement for the last 12 Months
Aquisition of machinery, pick ups and personal vehicles, used trucks and trailers, New trucks and trailers
Operational for > 6 months
Limited Companies - Memorandum & Articles of Association, Certificate of Incorporation, Latest annual returns and filing receipts.
Sole Proprietorship - Certificate of registration
To provide the best solutions to businesses to purchase movable assets such as commercial motor vehicles, personal vehicles and motor bikes for bodaboda.
· Character assessment (Not listed on CRB)
· Adequate cashflows
· Business Registration Certificate
· KRA PIN of the company
· KRA PIN of the individual
· Copy of your Identity card
- Mobile phone–based financial services or business models built on mobile payment platforms;
- Specialized credit assessment or delivery models (e.g., underwriting/credit scoring approaches, housing, education, small and medium enterprise finance, energy);
- Online or social media platforms for enabling financial access (e.g., peer-to-peer, social media);
- Pay-as-you-go, collaborative consumption, and other “embedded” financial service models (e.g., micro-leasing, rent-to-own, modular housing); and
- New products (e.g., savings, remittances/payments, microinsurance, and credit) for people living in poverty.
This is an instrument issued by Kingdom Bank on behalf of our customer to secure upfront payments to them by third parties for jobs awarded to, but not yet executed by, the contractor or customer.
- Contract document.
- Must be a Kingdom Bank account holder .
- The counter-party must be a bank-approved entity and recognized by the bank.
- proven business model (and full business plan and financial operating history for larger investments)
- strong management team
- potential for long-term growth
- potential positive impact on people, economies and the environment
- And in line with our Investment Policy and Procedures.
The Financing Gateway provides you with a free listing of the many financing instruments available for MSMEs. It enables you to filter the instruments that match your needs and click through to the –financing provider’s Internet pages or Contact agent details to find out more and apply.