Options et fournisseurs de financement
Total results: 175
- Mobile phone–based financial services or business models built on mobile payment platforms;
- Specialized credit assessment or delivery models (e.g., underwriting/credit scoring approaches, housing, education, small and medium enterprise finance, energy);
- Online or social media platforms for enabling financial access (e.g., peer-to-peer, social media);
- Pay-as-you-go, collaborative consumption, and other “embedded” financial service models (e.g., micro-leasing, rent-to-own, modular housing); and
- New products (e.g., savings, remittances/payments, microinsurance, and credit) for people living in poverty.
- proven business model (and full business plan and financial operating history for larger investments)
- strong management team
- potential for long-term growth
- potential positive impact on people, economies and the environment
- And in line with our Investment Policy and Procedures.
- Unsecured up to KES 50,000
- Easy collateral up to KES 300,000
- Standard collateral > KES 300,000
- Certificate of registration
- National identification card (for Kenyan citizens) / Passport (Non Kenyans) 1 passport size photo
- KRA PIN
- Residential address confirmation ( name estate, road and house number) for all directors and signatories (use the attached format)
- Company physical address confirmation
- Personal return
- Revenue stamp – KES100
- Economic Drivers/Viability: Business model fit and growth prospect (i.e. profit, turnover, cash flow, efficiency and market potential) and the business capacity (i.e. governance, financial and risk management)
- Social impact: Inclusion of smallholder farmers, pastoralists, job creation, influence on food security and improved nutrition, gender and youth inclusion, and inclusion of arid areas.
- Environmental impact: Inclusion of climate smart approaches at farm and enterprise level
- Additionality and level of leverage.
- A minimum 50% match fund required –own sources or external equity investment
- Detailed Analysis of the agricultural project including expected revenues and all the cost items e.g. seeds, animal purchases, herbicides, pesticides, harvesting and labour.
- A comparative analysis of the neighbourhood to establish the kind of farming carried out, expected harvest and suitability of the farming activity the customer is carrying out
- 12 months bank statement
- Documentary evidence of farm ownership or a valid lease agreement covering at least one future production cycles
- Documentary evidence of the last three year experience in the line of business
- Good credit history
- For limited companies Specific debenture over the asset being purchased
- KYC documents i.e. directors ID and PIN, Company PIN, MEMART and Certificate of registration
- Business records
- Copy of security
- Land ownership/lease agreements documents
- Dully completed loan application as per account mandate and appraisal form, resolution to borrow.
- Current Valuation Report from bank’s authorized valuers is required for used motor vehicles
- Complete security perfection after the approval.
- Detailed call report including photos and sketch maps
La passerelle de financement vous fournit une liste gratuite des nombreux instruments de financement disponibles pour les MSME. Il vous permet de filtrer les instruments qui correspondent à vos besoins et de cliquer sur les pages Internet du fournisseur de financement ou les coordonnées de l'agent de contact pour en savoir plus et postuler.